Sunday, June 07, 2009
Kim has gotta be my favourite PussyCat Doll.
She howwwwww hot.
I found myself stifling when i read back what i ranted in the previous previous post. HAHA. Like some angsty kid. Funnybunny la you. HAHAHAHA. And i was alright the next minute. Wanna know why? I'll tell you. Then again, a bit shy to say. I'm shy that way~ HAHAHAHAHA. I can imagine Jaynab going (hyakdoosh) HAHAHA. Macham comic. HAHA. TI should feat me in his new rap song, My Life Is A Comic Strip. HAHAHAHAHAHA. OK HIGH ALR. Moving on, shirin gave me a month to get addicted, J and H and everyone else settled down w 'soon'. No idea how SOON 'soon' is but it took me about six months? This is totally against my principle of 'I hate FB ttm' but i thinkkkkkkkkkkk i'm beginning to like FB a teenyweenyitsybitsyyellowpolkadotbikini more. Just a tad, not an addiction yet. No biggy what. Ok, now you can bombard me! (Runs, grabs ammunition and takes cover behind the bunker) HAHAHAHA. Totally a scene in NATM, man. It's on tonight! Awesome blossom.
Picture credits: Jannahrihanna



