!


WAZZZUPTTTT
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shy/syaq
14-11
Ngee Ann Poly/ Early Childhood Ed
granizo-syaque@hotmail.com


TAG

ARCHIVES
HARUS BACA HAHA
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
December 2009
February 2010

Saturday, April 18, 2009
I got tagged in a note done by one of my dearest freshies, Nian Ting. And as i read this note, i substantiated that the hardwork, the sleepless nights, the lost voice, twas all worth the while.


That note read:

HMS Camp was awesome.

honestly, i was so reluctant to go for this camp. i even thought of just backing out of the camp simply because i know no one there. no friends. no familiar faces and all. and the thought of me having a hard time making new friends cause i'm pretty much an introvert.

but yes i dragged myself down for camp. and boy was i wrong. i made friends the moment i sat down @ LT 22. and i started chatting away.

camp went and passed. 3 days of fun filled laughters and screamings and shouting. 3 days of running around cheering like mad and singing. 3 days of girls being guys (manhood yeah) with the only guy in the group. 3 days of camwhoring and fooling around. 3 days of madness and god knows what. 3 days of weird meal topics (the revolting and the disgusting ones hehhh) and most of all, 3 days of bonding and getting to know new people. as cliche as it sounds, i miss this 3 days.

and guess what, you guys are the reason why.


--


To,Syafiqah, Shaun, Wani, Hazel, Shiying, Iris, Gabby, Abs, Darina, Cindy, Manhui, Meiting, Danial, Jeanne:

You guys are the awesome-st la. Manxz, i wanna thank all of you for making this camp so so so enjoyable. ah and thanks for tolerating my nonsense la. Especially Wani & Hazel (: and and and i wanna thank all of you, especially Wani & Jeanne & Shiying for encouraging me la, during the Amazing Race thing, cause i was so damn tired. and Syafiqah Shaun Jeanne for helping me to hold my stuff la. and Shaun, i didn't mean to bully you la can.

and all of the epic epic sessions. like, toilet, cockroach, shouting for no apparent reasons and whatever la.

I miss Wani's Craziness
I miss Hazel's Slowness
I miss Shiying's Friendliness
I miss Iris's Cuteness
I miss Gabby's Wah Lao Eh
I miss Jeanne's Enouragements
I miss Abs's Lameness
I miss Cindy's Cool Attitude
I miss Manhui's Smile
I miss Darina's Blur-ness
I miss Danial's Energy
I miss Meiting's Random-ness
I miss Syafiqah's Awesome-ness
I miss Shaun's Helpfulness

thanks for making this camp so awesome and enjoyable.


i miss you guys! meet up / outing soon ya? :DDD



Like Shaun said, we all kicked ass.

On Day Zero, Shaun and I doubted our capacity, whether we should go all out and rah-rahh or we should be a tad reserved in case they think we're over the top but when they came in on Day One, it was a whole different story from then on.

We talked about the weirdest topics during meals.
We ordered Macs at the oddest hours.
We crapped about anything under the sun.
We gathered infront of the toilet and accompanied Iris as a group when she got stuck in the toilet for more than an hour (HAHAHA)
We made nonsensical yet hilarious videos. MANHOOD!
We cheered each other on during Amazing Bingo despite the obvious exhaustion that was setting in.

Every single day of camp was simply great. I can never ask for a better bunch of freshmen, i can never ask for a better partner GL. Camp's over, now i can't wait for Woohlala's outing. =]


To all my Walla CREW Gls and House Captains, you guys are the bomb. The incessant laughters we had throughout Precamp all the way til the end of FOC really blew all the blues away. From Eddie's belly dancing to our "Nobody but you cum Dhoom Machale" performance to our late night 'secrecy' talks. These times just spell awesome. =D






WALLA being the house reigning the 'Best Teamwork' title, we sure did crush Keala, shake Trivor and burn Inyo and damn right, we drowned em' all.



HMS FOC 09 was a successful one!



Ken: "HMS is like a girls' school and SOE is like a boys' school. But hey, i'm so not complaining being the few males in a school of girls, man."

How true. HAHA.

And Day Three ended w Abital and Iris saying, "Shark, this is the best camp i've ever gone to. And we all love you."

(beeeeeg smile)