Saturday, April 18, 2009
Dearest Ah pa, You have always been the one who told us patience comes alongside strength and that in whatever we do, there's must always be The Great One at the back of our minds. You've equipped us w copious life values despite being a man of few words. And for succumbing to the needs and wants of four females your whole life, this i gotta stand up and salute you. I know it's not easy, never was it easy for you, but you survived. Kakak's now a degree holder, Kak ani's a special educator whereas me, you know there's a bright future ahead of me. You and Mama have triumphantly brought us, three 'angels'(ahem hahaha) up. I fathom we rarely pageant our gratitude but trust me, even words can't convey how beholden we are. I love you both long time and even though i deem that you wouldn't even read this, it's alright, cause i know ucu does. Hehe. And Ah pa, it's time for you to be strong for yourself pronto. I don't mind losing a soccer kaki, but i wouldn't want to lose you in a million years. At least not anytime soon. We promised to stay positive tgt. We'll take extra care of you from now on. I'll conspire w you lesser and let mama scold you a tad more for sleeping late due to soccer. =p but you'r still my bff ok.

xoxo,
your mini-me


