Friday, March 20, 2009

Deeeeeeeeeerest Nurul Jannah Binte Mohd Asari,
I had this post written before i went off for camp and had it scheduled to be published on Friday the 20th's midnight. Sweet like sugar right? HAHA. Anyway, this excerpt would probably serve as a platform for me to tell you that i'm gonna effing miss you while you'r in Perth having the time of your life, woman. HAHA. And i'm hoping three weeks would be over in a jiff. Go get prepaid ok and tell me when you'r on Skype, we'll date through there. (; I love you, not that i don't say/show it much. Just wanna relieve you a tad off the agony of taking the aeroplane. I wasn't kidding bout the exploding of ears due to pressure though. Will get you tons of candy empire sweets to last you an eternity of 'take-offs' and 'touch-downs'. Take very good care of yourself there!
I'll see you at night later ok babe =]
XOXO,
who else can it be. hahaha
P/s: Don't cry know.


