Monday, February 09, 2009
Met up w J, Hilma and Stephy on Friday to meet FL before she flies off to Melbourne to study.Fellllllll, you'r gna have a helluva fun time there man. Oh yeah, hope you like the Farewell video we made for you on FB. =]
Best texted to check out the moon and my oh my does it look sexy. I still rmb the days when i'll go "Remember the moon, remember me ok?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sweeeeeet right. Okla, a bit corny. HAHA funny. I tell you ah, I've been wanting to take Astronomy Studies as my CCA since last year but every time i tell someone, they'll either go, "You'r not serious right?" or they'll just laugh it off. Basketbola. There was one scene in Fantastic Four Rise of the silver surfer where Alba and Gruffudd were in a so called theatre but above them was a galaxy of stars. Simply wowzer. And that time babe and i were in tioman, there were like 762719385 gazillion stars up in the sky. Again, wowzer.
"Don't adore the brightest star, instead, search for the dimmest yet furthest one because that star is taking its time to accompany you through the night."
EWAH HAHAHAHA. I remember telling this to someone but shitz man i cant remember who.
Anyway, it's Astronomy Studies, Floorball or OBS next year. Whichever it is, i'm excited. =]
P/s: I read from J's blog that Palapakai's mum said that Pastamania is halal alr. Yabadabadoooooo.


