Monday, February 23, 2009
I have a fever, i'm hot, it can't be stopped. And my head weighs a ton. Hahaha. Today, the Double F crashed my place and i had an awesome blossom time. Anyhohum, I bet you've heard of N'Sync before but i'm pretty sure that you've never heard The Return Of N'Sync ever in the days of your life. HAHAHAHA.
Ok, so now all you gotta do is sit back, enjoy the music and if you want, make an attempt on the dance steps. Gd luck man. HAHA.
This time round was less embarrassing, no doubt cause' the last time we had a go in the LIBRARY, there were people laughing at us from outside the room. HAHAHAHAHA. Definitely, folie à trois. HAHA.
P/s: I wanna wanna wanna be ok for soccer tomorrow. And oh, Manchester United's the guaranteed EPL champions. Happy or not? : )


