haha
Final lapppppppppppp and Syaq feels good! =]
[Edit/1113pm]
I am freeeeeeeeeeeeee like a birdieeeeeeeeeeee. HAH.
The moment i reached outside the examination room, Evan was like "ARE YOU READY?" HAHAHA. I koped his eraser before the exam started. I had like lucky stars around me sia. On my right was Jolyn my sexual abuse victim HAHA, infront of me was Isaaa and behind me was Evan. And my table number was 26, twice my lucky number, twice the luck maybe? The paper was a breeze I would say, I spent the latter hour laughing at the invigilator who was falling in and out of sleep. Ferekin funny. There was one time when I accidentally flipped my ruler and it made a sound on the table which eventually woke her up. She made an abrupt jerk, flipped her hair and smiled to herself thinking that nobody saw her. HAHAHA. And i think Jo saw me giggling to myself while she was checking her paper. I'm more than glad to tell you why. I suddenly remembered how SOMEONE hallucinated on the phone late last night. HAHAHAHAHA.
Me: Eh you sleep alr?
S: No i'm thinking about prize giving award
Me:Huh? What prize giving?
S: Ahhh you no need to know la!
Me: Oei say la!
S: I AM THINKING LAAAAAAA! ARGHHHHH! Go sleep la go sleep.
Me: Eh you ok not?
S: I'M THINKINGGGGGGGGGGGG. Tmrw no need to meet alr.
Me: Why?Alamak just now you scold me for not wanting to meet. Now yousay dont wanna meet.
S: I'M THINKINGGGGGGGG!
Omf, thinking !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the third time it happened. The first time it occurred, the conversation went sth like this.
S: EH! FALL IN FALL IN INFRONT OF THE FLAG POLE.
Me: Huh? Fall in for what?
S: Fall in! Cadets fall in! Eh tell Ain to meet me at the Mental Hospital. I'm going there now.
Me: EH WAKE UP LA!
S: Just tell her! Tell the rest to fall in!
Terror or not? HAHAHA. This is what happens when you'r too beat and your subconcious mind begins to verbalize. Lucky I know who Ain is. HAHA. Imagine how clueless i was on the other side of the phone at like wha 3am in the morning, confused whether to laugh or take him seriously. HAHAHAHA. Even if i dont tell you who he is, I bet it's goddamn obvious. Who else has the capacity to do such things, you tell me.
P/s: Not only did Binet and Sternberg not come out, Piaget and Kolhberg too. I how happy! Alhamdulillah : )
Pp/s: Man Utd match at 0130 am! Arshavin's debut and Hiddink's first match as Chels' manager. We'll see how well it goes.
I saw : ) I is happy bom pee peet


