Sunday, January 11, 2009
I'M HAPPY, AS HAPPY AS CAN BE. HA. The only thing i don't seem to understand is the obsession over sleeq. (no offence, really) We happened to be at the performers' area and whilst Syariff(ahem haha) was performing, he pointed and smiled to this crowd of girls and they went ballistic, in exuberance of course and all I could do was to say 'XIAO' out loud and get a couple of starebacks HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I had all the love i ever need just now from the start of the day till the moment i parted from them at Simpang, oh yea, thank you 'Ammar for sending me off HAHA. Today/night was an off-rated ass shaking day =]Enough of that, the rest of the post will be a non-text one. Let the sexciting pictures do the talking =]

This is such an L-Word scene, i like. HAHAHA
Shaz: You guys are so gossip girl-ish!
Siti Khairunnisa, Nuruljannah, Nur Fatiha, Nur Amalina, Syafiqah and Liyana who isn't in the picture by the way because that sayang of mine overslept in the bus. HAHAHAHA classic sia you.
Wasteddddd HAHAHAHAH
Hakim & Salmah, and the ferekin cool thing is that they met at an Incubus concert.
Shyam, right J? HAHA
=)
'Ammar and the other one is, Jason Mraz after accident.
Bestfriend and I HAHAHAHAHAHAH
I think i'm everyone's bestfriend now, just like J puts it. Can also can la. HAHA. Defly an awesome way to start 2009. Tyvm, guys. =]


