Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Hilmaniaty Murtazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Eh blacky HAHAHAHA you could have been in the batch after us w all the SPMs sia. And do you know how bloody hard iszt to find a picture of us tgt. It's harder than solving the hardest differentiation question ok. I mati-mati dont wanna give up finding. Then in the end hafta kope from your friendster. Nvm la, you flying solo ah. (wiggles eyebrow) Lv u manbai bestfriend. HAHAHAHAH I know you still jealous that Tyra Banks got a hickey from Edward. I give you one, want? That'd be the best birthday present anyone can give because I is Jacob Black. Ok la i is not. I is Taylor Lautner. Oooh hottie. =] This post is actually for you la ok not about me so yeah, happy happy ah you finally seventeen. People like Siti and Fatiha turning eighteen soon and you just turned seventeen. Isn't that cool or what. My mak say you is awek muda. HAHAHA idk how to spell. You ask your mak ok. I need to see you soon and take picture. Have fun today woman! Wanna follow me, j, fatiha, lee, sod go halal party w foam at darul aman mosque? Near your house somemore. We berdansa in telekungs. =]


