Wednesday, November 12, 2008
At times like this i wished i was back in aussie where i was given the utmost liberty to drive martyn's maroon sports car, blasting our favourites, him perpetually shouting "YARR BITCH YARR" w his head stuck out of the window and the sudden jerks and swerves in the streets. Those days were fcking fun. Plus all those vlogs we did, parodies of russell peters and wliia and our "natural" breakdancing moves, that we posted up on youtube which you will never find coz' we named the titles randomly like "Cooking tips for your momma" and "What's the best way to iron your underwear?" HAHAHA. Aww man, now i f-ing miss the asian gang there. We were as tight as ass man though it was just for a period. Hmm.
Snapping back into reality:
1) Yday we had our very own project runway in school :)
2) The match against UK girls team was imba shizz (zero all though)
3) Today i'm the only one in my group who attended sch
4) There's a freakin cool rapper sitting diagonally opposite me hee
5) I'm hungry and i skipped global issues tut
6) I just saw Gopal !!!
7) I'm meeting Asheem, lionel cheong and his mum and sister, including the seven instruments he plays HAHA for a date tmrw (like finallllllly and that's also if i'm in a much better state)
8) I miss my friends and i've been pathetically busy
9) Watching HSM3 might be possible after all
10) Woahhhh I saw a dang hot girl in the train on the way back home
Run baby run!


