Sunday, November 02, 2008
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure
I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, babe
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Apart from being awfully sick cause of fever and flu and i feel like thrusting my hand down my throat and scratch it(i'm really hopg that it's not hfmd), yday best night or what?
1/11/2008 9:51:56 PM khai
8mins to armageddoN!
1/11/2008 9:52:40 PM Liv
ive gotta go get ready for my show alr
1/11/2008 9:52:43 PM Liv
you too, ben? HAHAHA
1/11/2008 9:54:13 PM khai
okaayy!
1/11/2008 9:54:19 PM khai
director calling calling alrdi
1/11/2008 9:54:37 PM Liv
ok can
1/11/2008 9:54:41 PM Liv
see you on set yea
1/11/2008 9:56:45 PM khai
okie!
HAHAHAHA damn feeeeeeling know we. Armageddon was shiokalizer. Grace how chio!!! Still gives me goosebumps no matter how many times i've watched it. One of my favorites. And then there were the four top notch matches. Lemme fill you in on yesterday's EPL results.
Chelsea 5
Alex(27), Anelka(30,45,53), Lampard(51)
Sunderland 0
Stoke City 2
Fuller(11), Olifinjana(73)
Arsenal 1
Clichy(90)
Man Utd 4
Ronaldo(3,44), Carrick(29), Vidic(57)
Hull City
Cousin(23), Mendy(69), Geovanni(82 pen)
Tottenham 2
Carra OG, Pavluchenko
Liverpool 1
Kuyt
There you have it, five star chels, for arsenal, persie got sent off for charging at the keeper who was keeping the ball for too long, and then the penalty against Man Utd and late night game yday by livvy which brought them to the second place on the EPL table and MU to the third and Arses is somewhere there la HAHA. Twas quite an exciting night. Alif doubted my gender when we started talking about soccer, claiming that i knew more about it than him HAHAHAHAHA.
That brings us to tmrw as well. POLYMPICSSSSSSSSS and i'm sick like total bullshid sia. And i just found out that there are only four teams for girls' futsal. Thats cowshid ok. Jia yi funnily said that as long as we'r not the first team to go out can alr. So i suggested second la, seeing the way things are and how frequent we practised which is close to zilch and how i lost touch for vb. Second from the last. Not too bad uh?
Speaking of which, i needa find my drumsticks for CA tmrw. Chalos!
And hello you, i wanna sing to you but i'll sound like a frog HAHA


