Sunday, June 01, 2008
{ This is toxic.I need to extricate myself from this situation but i shall stay on.
I shall, just because what we could have is what i've always wanted and what we had and sometimes still do have is kickass awesome.
It's really dumb, this whole thing, but...
Perhaps sometimes, things just are.
Perhaps prevention isn't better than cure.
Perhaps all it takes to do more 'Rights' is just to do less 'Wrongs'. }
Oh, but hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind
And oh, i skipped the gig with AA at Music Garage today. Harith's playin the bass and i reckon he's gna do a hella awesome job later anyway, so i need not worry that much. Heh. I miss the euphoric stage moments siaaaa. Soon baby, soon. For now, CD TEST TMRW bebeh.(HAHAHAHAHA)
On a lighter note, had a personal happy-hoho-hour with Farhana just now. HAHA.
"I need you Shaq,
Gotta see you Shaq.
And the hearts all over the world tonight.
Said the hearts all over the world tonight !"
AWWWWWW. *Eyebrows motion* HAHAHA. Farhana, SF anniversary is in two days! :D Hehhs.
KISS KISS - CHRIS BROWN FT. T-PAIN.
WOAHH SEXAAAYYEEEEEE. Freakin orgasmic sia.


