Sunday, June 15, 2008
I've been gone for far too long. After all this time i'm coming home to you.
TAG REPLIES :D
Midz: HEY JOYAHH. HAHA, i'm fine now, bangla. Eh, you still owe me a story, babe. Come online soooooooon YAWWWWWWW. :D
'Aimery/FARHANA: You guys say only wanna be the sweetest boy/girl i'll ever meet but then never do anyth. NATO. Whatttt only. HAHA, cheat my feelings siaaa.
Liyana: I swear idk what's happening. I just got back a few days ago. How's paris? HAHA. It was raining there in WA as well. Go out soon, pretty please?
rihanna: EHHH YOU GOT DSLR ALRR. Hehhs. Care and share, Gretchen! (to the tune of barney song)
hilma: I'm alr BACKKKK! =) (i know you hate that smiley. HAHA) Ehh, to the zoo, to the zoo. Jenab has DSLR alr. Chillax la, i'll tell you my fav song online yea? And i wna ask you some stuffs too. [;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADORABLE NAIVETE, stamp chop guaranteed.
Yeah, the question is, are YOU colour bilnd?
Coz' i am. (",)


