Thursday, May 08, 2008
School's been drama kemama, man. Actually, EVERYTH has been so melodramatic lately. So many things/people to catch up with. And my schedule is like power pack to infinity kinda thing.1. I start attachment at MYMCA Childcare & Deve'ment Centre tmrw! :D I'm so hyped up for it eversince i gave my mentor a courtesy call just now to inform her that i'll be coming tmrw. She sounded pretty cool, like the type of mentor i can click with. Whohoho, can't wait to see the lil ones. Sally was warning me just now about having to clean the kids' asses. I hope it wldn't be thaaaaaaaaaat bad. Heh.
2. I have VolleyBall IVP/Selection on Friday. Sheesh keneneh. I don't even think i'm gna make it for the first team sia.
3. Liyana baby, ditto! Friday ok? And talking about Friday, there's the Freshmen Dance Party which Shafie forbids me from going sayin that it's 'maksiat' and all. Then badang, not maksiat izit! HAHA. Maksiat = Sinful.
4. My Saturday's booked by VB/Soccer and i rmb having to go out with someone or a grp of people, this Sat. Shit, who ah?
5. Sundays are reserved for Family + Studies. Play and motor skills quiz on Monday and Functional English Mock Exam on Tuesday.
6. This i have to include. Blue team aka MY team, is still at the top of the league table leading by twelve points. Last week, we won two out of two matches. This week we won two out of three matches. But we're still at the top, baby. HAHA FARHANA, IN YOUR FACE. HAHA.
Aweeesssoooommmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. And to think that this week is the only 4th week of school and things have gone supa hectic.
Heck, i gotta wake up early tmrw and it's one forty-three am now. Nights. (:
Sally oh Sally, thanks for the ride home, babe. You how lame sia but still funny. (Shark sound effect: Ding ding ding ding!) Tell me how am i not to love you and move on? Tskk, silly boy.
P/S: Imagine the kids calling me TEACHER SYAFIQAH tmrw, man. HAHA. Funny shid.
I JUST HAD TO SEE YOU JUST NOW. You seriously needa get out of my head, fd and most importantly, freakin stop lying, ass.


