Saturday, December 16, 2006
You asked me if you've changed. Yes, truthfully i think you did.I really miss those tymes when i go onlyne and you would be the first one to start a convo with me or send me a nudge.
I miss the tymes when we went badminton-ing and camwhoring at the carpark, even pretending to inspect a murder scene and you were the corpse.
I miss being the one you tell almost everything to, even your private blog. But now, nahh. Forget it.
I miss being your outcasted buddy but things have changed. Obviously you are not left out anymore. It's just me who's left behind in my own world.
I miss us laffing and goofing ard.
I miss us acting as bapoks in the public and not caring abt wad ppl would think of us.
I miss us hanging out together.
I miss KAKAKOONA and WIGGEY.
I miss us making fun and imitating MnMs.
I miss us typing likexx dishxx tooxx worzzxxxxxxx.
I just miss you dearly. And it isnt really fair for you if i say you've changed coz i know i havent been spending tyme with you and the other babes. So i guess it applies to me only. Sorry if this post appears as mere rubbish to you.
See, lesbianism. I cried over a girl. G'nyte.


